The Production Technology Engineer will be a part of Technical Department and will cooperate with other Grundfos Serbia functions. The work will include:
- Installation of new assembly lines or developing new manufacturing equipment;
- Transfer of production equipment from other Grundfos factories;
- Support during installation of equipment transferred from other Grundfos factories;
- Responsibility for obtaining approvals and certificates for production equipment according to Serbian legislation;
- Responsibility for production documentation and projects regarding improvements of the line.
- Engineering education (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, VI or VII degree);
- Several years of similar working experience;
- Experience with IT, ERP, PLC and vision systems;
- High level of English language skills;
- Drivers license, minimum B category.
- Has high quality standards to the work;
- Team player in young and dynamic team;
- Analyses and gathers information through systematic approach;
- Balances day-to-day activities with long term objectives;
- Implements new ideas and methods, develops new processes;
If you believe that you meet the above-stated requirements and are willing to invest in your professional development, sign up by sending your CV and application letter written in English on firstname.lastname@example.org with headline: PTE09/12
All applications are confidential, we will contact only shortlisted candidates. Deadline for the applications is 30th of September 2012.